Flow from 100 to 4000 l/min
Heads to 90 meters
316 S/S centrifugal pumps (2 pole)
This series of stainless steel pumps feature a unique one piece volute casing that is produced suing an advanced computer controlled plasma stamping system that ensures total quality control during manufacture.
(Cast casing on 65-250 & 80 models)
The back pull-out construction permits the disassembly and overhaul of the impeller, mechanical seal and motor without removal of the suction or discharge piping, or pump casing.
The centre line discharge and foot support under the casing ensure maximum resistance to misalignment and distortion from pipe loads.
- Stainless steel pump with closed impeller
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- Liquid temperature: -10° C to +110° C
- Pump casing: 316 stainless steel
- Impeller: 316 stainless steel
- Casing cover: 316 stainless steel
- Shaft: 316 stainless steel
- Motor bracket: cast iron
- Mech. Seal: silicon carbide/silicon carbide/viton
- IEC standard 2 pole 50 Hz motors
- Normally fitted with WEG motors
- 3 phase, TEFC, IP55, class F
- 1.1 to 55 kW – 3 phase
- 32mm ø to 80mm ø discharge