0.7 to 10 bar or 3 to 24 bar
Diaphragm Back Pressure Valves enhance the performance of precision metering systems by applying a continuous back pressure to the EPM pump. They also act as an anti-siphon valve for chemical line and supply tank.
• Robust construction ensures reliability in the rigorous service of municipal and industrial applications
• Polypropyelene, PVDF, 316 SST and Hastelloy C wetted materials
• Vulcanized PTFE/EPDM diaphragm
• Compact size
• Adjustable pressure ranges from 0.7 to 10 bar or 3 to 24 bar
• Built in air release port with priming valve