Pressure: 2.7 bar
Flowrate: Up to 3.8 p/m
The SLV is ideal for low volume intermittent duty applications requiring a compact pump with low power consumption. Unique design has no metals in the fluid path for maximum chemical resistance. Automatic demand operation and elastomers that handle a wide variety of fluids offer great versatility. Perfect for low volume spraying and transfer. Cost effective yet with high performance and reliability. The SLV offers tremendous value.
SLV series pump-demand pumps 12 VDC
- Automatic demand; 1.72 bar on / 2.8 bar off
- Self priming up to .76m
- Long life pressure switch
- Santoprene or Geolast diaphragm, viton valves
- Thermally protected ball bearing motor with splash proof housing
- Internal fan radiates heat; external heat sink not required.
- Integral on/off switch optional
|Model||Description – 150psi||PSI||BAR||L/min||Amps|
|SLV10-AA40||automatic demand pump, 12 VDC 3.8 l/min open flow, viton valves Santoprene diaphragm 40 PSI demand switch, 3/8” barb ports. Integral on/off switch included||3||0.2||3.4||1.8|